Facebook Lite Login
Facebook Lite is a new application that was started by Facebook in order to give users a more convenient experience of the social networking site on their small devices such as smartphones and tablets. Facebook Lite was created for Android and for the Android users and was introduced to the world in 2015. What one must understand is that Facebook Lite is just a mere replacement to the regular Facebook application. Facebook Lite is faster, and it takes up lesser space in a device because it is much smaller in size when compared to the regular Facebook app. Facebook Lite is very useful to those users who face problems because of slower internet connections and have older Android devices. Facebook Lite is compatible with all Android OSs from Gingerbread and despite being upgraded every time, it still works on older smartphones as well, unlike regular Facebook app. Facebook Lite is extremely useful for users who make use of 2G mobile network where making use of regular Facebook is a slow tedious process.
Coming to the point, a user does not need a new Login ID for Facebook Lite because it makes use of the same username and password that the user makes use of for their regular Facebook account.
Signing Up for Facebook Lite
Just like Facebook, Facebook Lite is also available to download or use for free. The users can just connect with their friends in a much faster and easier way on Facebook Lite when compared to Facebook if they are using it as an application for mobile phones. Now the same process is applicable for opening an account on Facebook Lite that applies to regular Facebook. Here are the few details that the user has to fill in, in order to create a Facebook account.
- The user has to first fill in his or her first name.
- Then the user has to provide his or her surname or the last name.
- The user has to then enter an email ID of his or her choice, preferably one that he or she uses more frequently.
- The user can also provide a mobile number instead of an email address.
- The user has to then create a new password in order to Login to Facebook.
- Then the user has to enter his or her date of birth in the required order.
- And finally, the user has to answer if he or she is a male or a female and then proceed to click on the create account option.
All usual, the user will have to accept certain terms and conditions provided to him or her by the company and then the email address that he or she has given will get a confirmation mail with the first login link to the site. The user has to provide the new email address and password and enter Facebook. So when he or she downloads the Facebook Lite on to their mobile phone or tablet, the same username and password are used for this application as well.